Thursday, November 26, 2015

i'm thankful for....



Jesus who saved me when I was so lost.
My husband who I could never be without.
Each one of my children, the very beat of my heart.
My little house, which even though little, 
I think is perfect.
A beautiful yard & garden 
which is my sanity and peace.
My kid’s football games 
which give rise to the savage in me.
Dance recitals which bring happy tears to my eyes.
Our family’s health even when we’re sick-- 
we’re still in Good Hands.
Wealth, that even though we’re not rich in money, 
we’re rich in blessings.
The freedom to homeschool.
My church.
The people who I call family.
The country that I was born in.
Traditions.
Hope.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you put hope it's such a wonderful thing and something that we take for granted! I'm thankful for you!!!