Saturday, August 22, 2015

paper mache.






Ever since I saw a paper mache hot air balloon on Etsy, I just had to have one. 

Since it was way over my budget to buy and I wanted to hang it in my Children’s church class, I decided to try and make one with the help of the girls. 

They really wanted to and their involvement made the whole process more fun. Chris even joined in when it was time to hang the basket and strings. 

I love how it turned out and then began imagining all the neat things me and the kids could make out of paper mache. I would create an entire paper mache universe! 

And then I realized I don’t have that much extra time on my hands... Ha!



2 comments:

FieryCanuck77 said...

Eek! That is so cute!!! You and the girls (and hubby) did an amazing job!

Vivian said...

great job!!! why buy when you are so crafty!!!
happy the little guy was in the picture!