Saturday, March 14, 2015

wardrobe change.




Today was a very hot day-- 87 degrees hot. That’s pretty unusual (kinda) for this coastal town where I live. Since the weather is usually mild, we don’t have air conditioning, but we did invest in ceiling fans almost immediately when we bought our home. Thank God we did.  
I had a long ‘to do’ list or more like a ‘must do’ list. I switched all my maternity clothes out of my closet, which is a lot considering that I’ve had eleven babies. Then I had to go through all the clothes which are my ‘after baby’ clothes. 
It was a tedious business to say the least. It wasn’t fun and my front room was filled with giant mounds of clothes. I wish I had taken a picture of it all. Oh my! I honestly had a little melt down because the mess was so overwhelming. 
But Chris went up in the attic and brought down as many storage containers as he could find helping me transition into a new wardrobe. All those maternity clothes and the ones I just can’t seem to squeeze into yet were packed away-- only God knows if I’ll ever wear some of them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Your little guy is soooo cute and soooooo alert looking! LOVE his red hair!